The Shared Adventures of the Most Blessed Man Alive!
Well, in that case you might as well take down all of the surf decor from the garage wall. It isn't gonna look half as nice without that car in there!
Can't believe she's gone after you waited so long for her. When I got my BMW I realized that just having her for a moment was at least reaching the goal. I could let her go now with no regrets. It was just good reaching the goal.
Gorgeous ride!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Well, in that case you might as well take down all of the surf decor from the garage wall. It isn't gonna look half as nice without that car in there!
Can't believe she's gone after you waited so long for her. When I got my BMW I realized that just having her for a moment was at least reaching the goal. I could let her go now with no regrets. It was just good reaching the goal.
Gorgeous ride!!
Post a Comment