Friday, November 11, 2011

The Lou Randomness

I realize there may be those among you who are sick of seeing pics of The Lou, but I never tire of them. This little girl had a busy past couple months; Her Mom and Dad left her for 15 days, she learned to use the big girl potty, she dressed up in several costumes for Halloween, she started dance, she turned three and more! She is growing up too fast for this Father. Every day she looks and acts more like a little girl than a baby. Sniff Sniff. What a joy she brings to our lives.






























































3 comments:

Jinky said...

Wow, 3 already?!! I hadn't realized she's about the same age as my baby (3 this past June). --Lovely pictures. I know the feeling of sniff sniff ..I'm doin' the same. ;)

Allison said...

Love all the pics! I need to know your potty training secret..Arden isn't interested at all!

Leslie said...

We are all so blessed to have Lou in our lives and to see all the pictures. She is definitely moving from toddler to little girl.