Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Arrival of the Lil' Dude!

I will write more when I have the time, but I felt it important to at least make the brief announcement that my son has arrived!  He was born at 3:57pm on 12-6-12 and weighed 7 lbs 1 oz.  What an spiritual experience it was!  I could not be happier.  I am so proud of Pooh.  She was simply amazing and continues to be.  I am truly the most blessed man!  Here are just a few pics to prove it.
 This was taken right after he was born.  What an amazing thing to witness.  There is indeed a God.
 Just chillin' waiting for his first bath.
 His first bath.  
 All cleaned up and ready to be shown off
 Before being taken back to Momma.
 Finally a complete family.
 The Lou loves her little brother.
 Proud Papa
 I could stare at him forever.
 Seriously, not only did this woman do a fantastic job delivering the little dude, she looked beautiful the entire time doing it!
 He spent most of his time in NICU and was kept a couple days past.
 His hands are so active.
 BIG Sister, Little Brother.
 All bundled and ready to go!
 Still on O2 at home.
 Poor Leah spent her minimal time around her little Brother the first week because she was sick.
 Clearly these aren't in order. 
 Isn't she lovely?
 So happy.  So happy.
 At Last.
 What a cute kid!
 And look at all that hair!
 Chill
 I object!  
 Ten Fingers Ten Toes!
 Tiger!
More to come.  Whether you want it or not!

No comments: