Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Leah's Last Hoorah!

 
I am so bad at procrastinating.  Leah's last cheer competition was in October and I am just now getting around to posting it.  Mostly so I have the photos documented.  My commentary is weak after so much time has passed.  Nonetheless, I love this little girl and enjoy watching her cheer, so much so, that I will endure many other cheer routines involving cheerleaders I care little about or not at all, just for the opportunity to support my Leah. 
 
Dax looks up to his big Sister, both literally and figuratively.


If you like it, say " Go Big Red".  GO BIG RED!


Leah's squad waiting for their time on the mat.


Before their time in the limelight, they bordered the mat to cheer for one of their older squads.

 
 

Patiently waiting their turn to rock it!

A pre-cheer team cheer


Taking their places enthusiastically!






Go Cavemen!

Leah was excited that she got to be the top of the pyramid. 



She kept looking for us on the opposite side of the gym. 


And now they wait for trophy announcements.

 
Yeah!  Their squad took first place.  Note - They were the only participants in their division.  ;)
 
 
Leah loves her coach Kensie.  She mentions her often even two months after cheer ended.
 
Showing off her hardware.
 

No comments: