HAPPY EASTER!!!!
What is wrong with this picture? It is Easter Weekend late in the month of April! This should be a picture of a peep or egg in some green grass! Well, in truth, this was taken at 7500 feet elevation.
Jim, Samantha, Hailey and Madyson joined us and Mom at the cabin for Easter weekend. We had a fun time. Even Mady who is seen here sniffing the butt of a stuffed bunny. In her defense, though she is a little goofy, this is a stuffed rabbit that smelled like chocolate.
We had a fun time playing games at the Buck N' Beaver Lodge as we usually do. Incidentally, as we played Pictionary Man, it donned on us that the prop had an uncanny similarity to Jim.
We love playing games
The Lou contemplating what the Easter Bunny may bring her.
Of course, we had a fun time on the ATVs. All we had to do is unbury the garage from under 8 feet of snow!
Jim and Hailey ready to get their ride on!
Me with the other two cuties.
Three of Four Girls. Grace we missed you!
Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta' hug.
The girls really enjoyed riding in the snow. It is melting fast and kind of muddy in spots, but still fun.
My cute little snow bunny.
The Lou loves to make snow angels
Mady loved the snow too!
Hailey and The Lou sledding.
The Lou in Mom's goggles
Grandma played "the old card" to stay indoors while the rest of us played in the snow. I guess she has earned the right.
I love her even more at high elevations!
My snow angels
Riding back to the cabin
Grandma brought sugar cookies with icing and sprinkles. The girls had fun decorating them and I had fun eating them!
Then they dyed Easter Eggs.
We headed back home for church and Easter Dinner on Sunday. Here The Lou is showing off some of her bounty collected from the Easter Bunny.
And of course the Easter pics. Jimmy opting for black and white rather than Easter pastels.
My cute little Gremlin, Madyson
She makes me smile inside and out.
Am I blessed or what?!
Happy Family
My little Cupcake, Hailey Leilani.
Grandma (isn't she looking great as she continues to lose weight?)
Jim's family posing.
Jim's family acting normal.
Dad, Scott, Cynthia and Grace, we missed you!
Samantha ready to look for eggs!
The Lou loved collecting the eggs. She couldn't really care less about what was in them, but she liked finding them.
SCORE! That is a lot of eggs.
"Look what I got!"
Jim and Pooh got pretty competitive during the hunt.
We had to place the eggs low so Jim could find them. HAHA! He is going to kill me for that comment.
Pooh found the most eggs of the adult egg hunt. The kids hid the eggs and we hunted.
What a dinner! Honey Glazed Ham, Flemings Chipotle Mac N' Cheese, Grandma O's Potato Salad, Grandma T's Broccoli Salad, Green Bean Casserole, Olives, and more! I'm still stuffed!
The Lou loves olives...for eating and for playing.
A couple goofy rabbits.
Hailey and The Lou sledding
5 comments:
You are right. Pictures do make a wonderful blog. These were very good. I will have to get my camera fixed. I did swipe a few though.
Thank you for hosting such a nice Easter experience both at the cabin and your home. The food was so yummy!
Cool pics. Looks like a good time was had by all as usual! I thought you weren't gonna call yourself, the Pooh and Lou by their real names? Sure was a lot of L bombs dropped in this one!
What great pictures. I'm so glad Sarah had her camera. It was such a fun time. Thanks for hosting it for all of us. Love you!
Thanks Molly and Scott for reminding me about the name thing.
Oh, look how much fun you guys had :) I love Leah's dress, very cute.
Post a Comment