Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween Spooktacular!

Sarah loves Halloween!  Me?  Not so much.  But I do happen to be a pretty big fan of watching Sarah happily do those things that make her happy, so I have that going for me.  She has passed on her love for dressing up all month to our daughter Leah.  Dax is too little to know any better. ;)  Here are this year's photos of our Halloween Spooktacular Month!

 Dax, The Friendly Ghost!

Sarah and Dax at Gardner Village 


Leah loved hanging at Gardner Village with all the witches, ghosts and goblins (also the Reeds and Holyoaks) 

Of course, Leah can't pass up a good face painting. 


Leah at Cornbelly's 


Dax had a blast playing at Cornbelly's. 


Sarah is the bestest Mom in the world!  If you don't believe me, ask Leah and Dax. 

Leah having a hair rising time at Cornbelly's 


We live in a beautiful place.  So blessed. 

It's only appropriate that the Bat Boy has a Bat Man Jack O' Lantern 

Leah designed her own pumpkin, side crooked smile and all. 

Happy Halloween!!! 

 It is hard to see, but it says, "Trosper" across his grill.


 Like daughter like Mother.  Leah began her plans for her Halloween costume months ago after seeing "Wild Style" aka "Lucy" on The Lego Movie.

Dax and Mommy were robots 


 Dax was the "Dax Bot"

Sarah got to help with Leah's classroom Halloween party.   

 Leah, Dax and their cousins went trick or treating at the mall with Grandma Christine and Grandpa Dave who happened to be in town from Arizona.

 They were both robots, Dax, as stated before, was the "Dax-Bot" model and Sarah was the "Mom-e" model.

Sarah passed out candy with Dax while Leah and I walked all over the Earth it seemed in search of free sugary treats.  It was a good night.  I think Sarah is already planning next year's Halloween costumes.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so glad you are doing your blogs today. I love them. Sarah really does love Halloween and helps us all love it so much more.

Bauniculla said...

How can you not love Halloween???
It's the best Man!!! 🎃