Sunday, June 5, 2011

Holy Estrogen, Batman!


Following our trip to Oceanside for the family reunion, we packed and headed home. This time with more luggage. Leilani and Mady, my nieces joined us for two weeks of fun in Utah. They are so blessed to have Pooh as their Aunty. Pooh has put so much time into planning their visit. They have detailed agendas including meals, activities, chores, service and everything. I will include more pictures as the week progresses and you will see how much fun they have had. We had a fun trip home.


After a fun night in St. George filled with Pizza and Swimming, we headed home.

We stopped briefly at Kolob Canyon to share the beauty of Utah with the girls. Zion National Park is one of our "homes away from home" and we love to share it with others.

Other than the biting flies, it was a beautiful day to stop and enjoy all that God has given us.

It didn't stop the girls from hamming it up though.

What a cute bunch of chickie poohs!

Pooh and I love Zion. We were happy to share it with Leilani and Mady. We hope they enjoyed it.

While we were stopped, I taught the girls the "Corn Dog Song". We had fun singing it all through the canyon. Especially loud when passing groups of tourists and hikers. We got a lot of waves and funny looks, I am sure.

I am truly outnumbered now. 1 dude versus 4 chicks?! I better bring my "A" Game!

Beautiful

We named the monolith close to the right side, "Butt Crack Mountain".

The Bimmer made for a smooth ride home and through the canyon. Smoother than the Subaru and Jeep for sure.

What a great start to their visit.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

It was fun to see the start of this adventure. I have been happy to be included in some of the activities. The girls sure are lucky to have and Auntie Pooh and an Uncle Q. They sure are enjoying being around their cousin Lou too.