Recently, Pooh and I celebrated 10 wonderful years together. We have been quite blessed the last decade and I have been generally (albeit inconsistent) good at documenting our adventures in my journal, photography and my blog. For our 10th anniversary, she made my blogs into books! Awesome, right?! I am so stoked! The first book is of my first blog which I had to turn private due to a disturbed individual I sued who, in turn, found my blog and proceeded to level threats in the comments. The 2nd book is of the 2nd blog, this blog here, that remains public but does not contain any names of my family so as to protect them. Receiving these books has inspired me to write more. As you can tell, my writings have fallen off completely over the last 4 months. This is truly sad considering so much has happened in that time. Now the question is, to catch up or not to catch up?

2 comments:
Yes, catch up. We love hearing how you guys are doing.
I've been wanting to do this but but. --Sarah is soooo thoughtful!
Post a Comment