Sunday, December 6, 2015

BOO!

3/4 of our family LOVES Halloween.  I'll let you guess which one isn't a fan.  Here's a hint, he's always the one least dressed up.  I guess that's two hints when you include the "he's"  part.  One more hint.  His names starts with an "M" and ends with an "arque".  You guessed it!  Congratulations!  Yup, I'm not a fan.  That being said, I love watching Sarah get excited about it.  She typically starts planning in April and spends much of October putting her plan into action.  The kids have learned to love it too.  While I may not be a fan, I do enjoy the kids' (including Sarah) excitement and watching them in their costumes. 
 
I will spare you all the exciting narrative...I'm not good at faking it anyway.  Here are some pics.
 
 
Our family went as The Paw Patrol this Halloween.  The Paw Patrol is a puppy superhero group representing first responders.  Here is Dax and Marley as Marshall the Fire Pup and Chase the Police
Pup.
 

 

 
Leah went as Everest the Snow Rescue Pup.
 

Sarah went as Sky the Helicopter Pup.
 

I went as Ryder, the fearless leader of the Pups.
 


We partook in the traditional carving of the pumpkins.  I envy those who are good at it.

















 

And it wouldn't be Halloween without the tradition of "Pumpkin Day", a holiday created by Sarah for the selection of the holiday pumpkin.









 

 

 

 

 
 

No comments: