Friday, December 18, 2015

Leah's Birthday!

I can't believe she is 7.  Sigh.  Where does the time go?  I was in Colorado this year on her birthday, but Sarah kept her busy while I was away.  Her birthday started with a big bubble bath in Mommy's tub and then lots of attention from friends, neighbors and family.  She also got to go to dinner with Caitlin and her family.  It was a good day as she was spoiled at every turn.
 
 
 

 

We waited to throw her a birthday party until I returned two days later.  This year the theme was "Ever After High".  Leah got all dressed up as her favorite Ever After High character, Apple White, then I took her to Paradise Bakery for our usual Saturday "Daddy Daughter Paradise Bakery Day".  While we were gone, Sarah organized a surprise party for her.  I got a great video of it, but I am not techy enough to know how to download and upload to this blog so you can view it on facebook here.  Below are a few pics. 
 
Cousin Jake trying to find a hiding place.
 
Grandma and Grandma-Grandma hiding around the corner.
 
Sarah hiding and waiting to surprise Leah.
 
Even though she asked for a surprise birthday party months before, I think she had forgotten and was very surprised.
 
 
Sarah is always good for a well thought out birthday party; decorations and all!
 
 
 
 
Of course, her friends and family spoiled her with gift after gift.


She was all smiles this day!

Thanks to all who helped make my little princess's day special. 



1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm so grateful to be a party of these special times.